Boyfriend Jeans for Women Fad
Ripped boyfriend jeans can add a new dimension to generic relaxed-fit jeans. The distressing adds a rugged touch to an otherwise plain pair of relaxed denim pants, and with the right styling, you can make the look interesting and fun.
Styling Boyfriend Jeans for Women
Here are some styling tips for women’s ripped boyfriend jeans:
- Roll them up – Most ladies wear their boyfriend jeans just rolled at the hemline, but you can go higher to achieve a cropped look.
- Unroll the jeans – If you have the usual ripped boyfriend jeans, you can achieve a tailored look by not rolling them up. To avoid looking slouchy, make sure that the cut is not too long. Otherwise, have the hemline tailored to achieve a perfect look.
- Show off your inner tomboy – Boyfriend jeans were inspired by men’s denims, and they are perfect if you want to infuse androgyny into your style. Try wearing ripped boyfriend jeans with vintage sneakers and a statement tee that fits you well, or a chic, girly sweater if you want to avoid looking too masculine.
- Go for a dark wash – If you have ripped boyfriend jeans in a darker wash, you can easily wear it with trendy pastel colors that can make you look chic and stylish. Go for hues like pastel pink or mint green.
- You cannot go wrong with a comfy shirt – Ripped boyfriend jeans will look great with a comfortable tee that fits you well. Toss a leather or a biker jacket over your shoulders for an edgy touch to the look.
- Try the military trend – Military-inspired gear and clothing are trendy these days, and they go well with boyfriend jeans. Try a military green vest or a jacket to go with light wash ripped boyfriend jeans, and add a touch of feminine chic with a pair of pumps.