Returns / Exchanges
RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY
Start your return/exchange online. Start Your Return
- We accept all returns on items purchased on kancanusa.com within 30 days of the date your order was received.
- Returns must be shipped at customer's own expense within 30 days of receiving your order.
- If you have received an incorrect or defective item, please contact us at email@example.com for a pre-paid return label. (the proof of photo of defect is required)
- All merchandise should be in its original packaging, unworn, unaltered and unwashed with all tags attached.
- You will receive a RMA number when you complete the online request.
- Once we approve your return/exchange requests, be sure to include your Order number and RMA number along with your items and send it to KANCAN RETAIL RETURN 3480 E 26TH ST. VERNON CA 90058.
- Please remember to keep tracking number and the receipt for your record. We are unable to assist you further if you can't provide that information.
- Once your return arrives to our warehouse, we will try to process the refund as fast as we can but please allow 3-5 business days due to a high volume.
- Once your return is processed, you will receive a refund back to your original form of payment or store credit as you have requested.
- Returns may take 1 to 2 weeks to process which includes the time it takes to receive your package and process your refund.
- Please note that refunds may take 7-10 business days to post back to accounts due to varied processing times between financial institutions.
- All refunds will be posted under the account name KLOSET BY KC.
- Store credit returns are offered to U.S. based customers ONLY.
- Store credits may be used at kancanusa.com ONLY.
- If items bought with store credit are returned, amount refunded will post back to your ORIGINAL store credit code.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns
Kancan USA reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to An irregular or excessive return history indicative of “ward-robing,” an irregular or excessive return history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or, potential fraudulent or criminal activity. Additionally, Kancan USA reserves the right to refuse service to any customer or entity due to similar actions as noted above. Non-Kancan USA items sent to our distribution center will be discarded upon receipt.